The Icons8 app is a neat collection of icons that allows you to search various categories for icons and then insert them directly into Photoshop, Xcode, or any other application to use as you see fit.
Key Features include:
- Search: All icons have 20 tags for effective search.
- Categories: Browse around 50 categories, with 50-200 icons each.
- Drag'n'Drop: Drag icon to Sketch, Photoshop, Xcode etc.
- Re-color: Re-color PNG and SVG icons on the fly.
- HTML Embedding: Get codes to paste icons directly into your HTML.
Icons8 is super easy to use. Simply open the app and search for what you need. Once found, you can drag and drop any icon into whatever supported app you choose to work with. Icons can be located from numerous categories, with sizes ranging from 25x25px to 512x512 px.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 5.6.5 of Icons8. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.