Video to Video Converter is a great free tool for converting your video content. The application has a standard explorer interface and is really simple to use.
Video to Video Converter supports a large number of output video formats including; AVI, DivX, Xvid, mpeg-4, AVC/H264, mpeg, mpeg2, MOV, WMV, 3GP, 3GP2, MKV, WEBM, SWF, FLV, RM, ASG, GIF, and DV. Video to Video Converter also supports lots of output audio files including; MP2, MP3,AAC, AC3, WAV, M4A, VORBIS, 3GPP, FLAC, MMf, IFF and AU.
Key features include:
- Supports over 200+ of input formats.
- Supports over 700+ of output presets.
- Simple user interface.
- Video Joiner lets you combine multiple movies in one video.
- Video Splitter lets you cut out parts of the content you don't need.
- Video to Images Tool.
- Images to Video Picshow Tool.
- Video to Thumbnails Tool.
- Live preview.
Video to Video Converter allows you to to convert almost all of your existing video and audio files. Noteworthy is the built-in DVD Ripper, which has support for foreign languages subtitles. Overall, Video to Video Converter is a relatively lightweight application that is easy to use and has lots of features coupled with a large format support base.