Create awesome films with Movavi Video Suite. Movavi Video Suite is a comprehensive video making program that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer – even if you have no experience!
Incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions – you can do whatever you want with your video.
Key features include:
- Capture video from a screen and make a video tutorial.
- Make a movie from video or audio clips already stored on your computer, mobile device, or camera.
- Create a slideshow from photos or pictures.
- Record yourself on a webcam to create a unique entry for your blog.
- Stabilize shaky video, tweak color settings and sharpen blurry video.
- Cut out unnecessary fragments or join individual clips to make one longer movie.
- Link the different segments of your video with stylish transitions.
- Add background music and sound effects in almost any format.
- Take advantage of the built-in ready-made audio tracks and samples.
- Record your own voice-over.
- Vary audio volume and playback speed, equalize sound, apply fade-in/out effects.
- Overlay creative filters like Robot, Echo, Radio, and more!
In addition to the video-making app, Movavi Video Suite includes a bunch of useful apps to help every video maker. These include: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, a DVD-burner utility, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more.
Set markers for all the interesting moments in your video so to quickly return to them later
Animate objects in a more simple way – use stock animation presets.
Uploads to YouTube should now go flawlessly at any time of day.
We’ve added a whole button for you to quickly select full screen as capture area.
We’ve given our preview window some thought and reorganized the order of editing tools a little bit – some say it’s more convenient now!
Now you can switch between bitrate types. You can choose VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) in the options dialog box.
Fixed desynchronization of audio and video when using NVIDIA hardware acceleration.
Other useful bug fixes and improvements.