TAudioConverter is an audio converter-extractor and CD ripper that has multi-threading capability. The app can convert almost any audio format into whatever audio format you need. You can apply effects via SoX, such as normalization and volume change. If you need to grab some audio from a video stream then TAudioConverter can extract the audio and encode it. Video files with more than one audio stream are also supported.
Support for audio to aac, ac3, mp3, flac, wav, ogg, opus, mpc, ape, tta, tak, wma, alac and wavpack. You can also extract audio from video files and rip cds.
Key Features Include:
- Encode to aac, aac+, ogg, mp3, flac, wav, opus, ac3, mpc, ape, tta, tak, wma, alac and wavpack.
- Rip CDs.
- TAudioConverter has multi-threading capability, so you can run up to 16 back-end programs to make encoding fast.
- Support for shell menu, so you can right click files and encode them.
- Simplified user interface.
- Conversion support will allow you to convert between audio formats.
- Extract/encode audio files from videos.
- Apply filters to audio files.
- Copy embedded artwork to output.
TAudioConverter is small but powerful app that allows you to run up to 16 simultaneous processes. This is a great time saving feature that is not to be overlooked. Overall, the app has a simple and easy to use interface that you will be able to get to grips with immediately and the quality of the encoding is great.
- Added: [General] Option to switch between codecs and presets is now more user-friendly
- Added: [General] Presets for Monkey's Audio format
- Fixed: [General] MP3 VBR presets would not update vbr bar in codec settings window
- Updated: Skin component
- Updated: FFMpeg to N-72709-g42db4aa
- Updated: Tag libraries
- Updated: MediaInfo
- Updated: lossyWav to 1.4.0
- Updated: FDKAAC to 0.6.2
- Updated: WavPack to 4.75.0
- Updated: Monkey's Audio to 4.16
- Updated: OggEnc2 to 2.87 using libVorbis v1.3.5