Stellar Phoenix Windows Backup Recovery is a great tool that can fix corruptions in backup files, which have been created in Windows 2003/XP/2000 (.BKF file), Windows 8/7/Vista backup utilities (.ZIP file), and Backup Exec by Symantec. The application is able to restore inaccessible data with an advanced algorithm; it searches the corrupt backup files and then saves the restored data to any location you choose.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Backup Recovery is able to repair and recover lost data from corrupted .BKF files when you can not restore the back up data, find missing contents or come across error messages such as 'Unrecognizable file', 'Runtime error' and 'CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) error'. The application is very user friendly and does not require any technical skills to recover your corrupted data.
Key features include:
- Repair and restore corrupt Windows Backup files.
- Supports Recovery from Windows NT Backup created in Windows 2003/2000/XP.
- Supports BKF files created with Symantec Backup Exec.
- Supports backup (.ZIP) files created using Windows 8/7/Vista backup utilities.
- Enables searching the .BKF and .ZIP files in your PC.
- Enables preview of repaired .BKF file before saving it.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Windows Vista/XP.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Backup Recovery enables you to locate a specific .BKF file using 'Search File' option. With this feature, you can search for .BKF files in any folder, sub-folder or an entire volume on your system. Once you have selected the corrupt .BKF file, the repair process automatically starts and shows you the scanned list of items in an easy to understand tree view. Simply choose the files you need to recover from this list.
Overall, Stellar Phoenix Windows Backup Recovery is great at what it does. It is lightweight, unobtrusive and has an easy to navigate user interface. You can preview files before recovery and you can also save the scanned information as a .DAT file. This enables you to easily repair corrupted .BKF files at a later time by using the saved scan information.