SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper 2.1.1
SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper is a network switch management console utility that relays data regarding what hardware is connected to switch ports and which ports are not connected.
The port mapper lists the MAC address, IP address and host names of the computers associated for every connected port.
Key Features include:
- Displays what is connected to every switch port in a simple table format. ?
- Pulls ARP table from a router to display IP information of connected clients.
- Scans the current subnet for MAC-to-IP address mappings if there is no router.
- Supports two editions: a GUI application and a console app for use in scripts.
- Allows direct launch of other apps and tools for convenience and easy management.
- Fully supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3, including bulk operation. ?
Additionally, the app is able to display the client’s network card vendor, port speed, and the counters of discarded and erroneous frames for every port. This is particularly useful when troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
Overall, SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper is handy utility to have in your network management kit. It is lightweight, easy to use and can provide comprehensive information regarding all connected ports.
Improved switch discovery and mapping speed.
Updated built-in IEEE vendors database.