- Handles all RSS versions, ATOM 0.3 and 1.0, modules like dublin core, content:encoding, xhtml:body, etc.
- Advanced threading support allowing you to view connected items together in a threaded fashion. SharpReader detects and shows connections between items if they have same link, if one item links to another, if two items both link to the same external webpage, or if an item has comments (for feeds supporting the standard).
- Group subscribed feeds into custom categories.
- Feed settings like refresh-rate and purge timeout can be set per feed or per category. Category-wide settings apply to all feeds in that category that are still set to "Default" for the setting in question.
- Dialog-less way of subscribing to new feeds - just drag a link from your browser into SharpReader, or enter the url into the address-bar at the top.
- Feedster integration to easily search weblogs and newssites for specific terms, and even subscribe to such a search to be notified of new results.
- Support for proxy-servers and proxy authentication.
- Reduces bandwidth by using HTTP Conditional GETs and gzip/deflate encoding.
- Minimizes to the system-tray.
- Systray popup when new items arrive (can be disabled on a per-feed or per-category basis through the properties pane).
- Easy keyboard navigation to go the next or previous unread item.
- Import and export your subscriptions using OPML.
- Filter items.
- International Character-set support.
- HTTP Authentication support.
- SharpReader 0.9.6.0 for Windows
- Windows XP,
- Windows 2003,
- Windows 8,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 2000,
- Windows 7
- Available languages:
- Date added:
- Saturday, August 5th 2006
- Luke Hutteman
We don't have any change log information yet for version 0.9.6.0 of SharpReader. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any changelog info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to ourContact pageand let us know.
SharpKeys is a useful, free, and simple Windows utility tool, which lets you change the mapping of your keyboard. As such, you’re able to assign different keys for specific functions to navigate on th
Asphalt 8: Airborne for Windows 10
The Asphalt racing series by Gameloft introduced the 8th game in the series with the name Airborne. It doesn't take the title in a new direction but it does improve upon the old. It is free to play an
SharpDevelop is the open-source IDE for the .NET platform. With it, you can edit code in various languages, including C#, VB.NET, F#, IronPython and IronRuby, as well as ASP.NET MVC and WCF. Sh
Summary: A USB drive repair tool helps you safely repair damaged, corrupted, or otherwise unresponsive USB storage devices. This information presents a number of different USB repair tools, such as Fo
Stellar Photo Repair
Stellar Photo Repair is a great little app that has been designed to repair* corrupt or unreadable JPEG files, which cannot be opened by an image editor. It is also able to extract thumbnails of tho
Asus Ai Charger
With the all new Asus Ai Charger, your older desktop computers and motherboards become universal wireless chargers once again for your iPod, iPhone, and now, the popular iPad. This new type of charger
Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL standard features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and po
Boot-Repair-Disk is a handy tool to own if you have both Windows and Linux OS. Simply download and burn the .ISO to create a rescue disk that can have you up and running in virtually no time at all. I
Stellar Repair for Video
Stellar Video Repair is a handy utility that can repair corrupted movie files. The app supports .WMV, .ASF, MOV, .MP4, .M4V, .3G2, .3GP, and .F4V video files, and the repair algorithms are sufficien