RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.
Now with added Taskbar support your minimized windows can appear as icons on the dock. This allows for better productivity and accessibility.
- Minimize windows to the dock
- Real-time window previews in Vista
- Running application indicators
- Simple drag-n-drop interface
- Multi-monitor support
- Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
- Icons zoom and transition smoothly
- Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
- Positioning and layering options
- Fully customizable
- Completely Portable
- ObjectDock Docklet support
- Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y'z Dock skins
- Runs great on slower computers
- Unicode compliant
- Supports many languages and can easily be translated
- A friendly user base
- And best of all... its FREE!!!
# Fixed garbled INI files being created on Win2k
# Fixed Arguments not being evaluated for Environment Variables
# Fixed buffer overflow in the asyncronous ShellExecute code... This should fix crashing when dragging large amounts of files into the dock.
# Fixed incorrect centering when on the Left or Right side of the monitor
# Fixed stuck skins when booting in Vista
# Fixed a thread handle being closed twice when launching icons, this was throwing an exception
# Fixed Docklet bug that was "freezing" the dock with the iCal docklet
# Fixed Docklet bug that was preventing docklets from showing the default Icon Settings window
# Fixed Docklets losing their character encoding when converting to and from Unicode (hopefully)
# Fixed "Open Running" being enabled for docklet settings
# Fixed some windows having a problem being restored from "Open Running Instance"
# Fixed fonts being improperly clipped
# Changed the two "load defaults?" dialogs to be "yes/no" instead of "ok/cancel"
# Added some useful info to generated debug files
# Updated the CC license to 3.0