PhotoPad Image Editor 4.07
PhotoPad Image Editor is a picture editing utility that combines some powerful tools with an easy to use interface. It allows you to easily edit, crop, rotate, resize and flip your digital photos and other images.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Crop, rotate, resize and flip pictures.
- Touch up photos to remove red-eye and blemishes.
- Apply photo effects, including oil paint, cartoon, vignette, and sepia.
- Sharpening and noise reduction tools help improve image quality.
- Adjust image color/hue, saturation, brightness and contrast.
- Convert your images to cross stitch patterns, paint by numbers or add an oil painting effect.
- All popular image formats supported.
- Upload edited pictures directly to Facebook or Flickr.
With PhotoPad Image Editor you can freely make basic edits to your images and also add some neat effects too. It has the option to create collages and photo mosaics from your pictures and you can also add text and captions. If you like, you can complete your masterpiece by adding simple frames or borders.
Although PhotoPad Image Editor can undertake all the basics of image editing and manipulation, it isn’t Photoshop by any stretch of the imagination, but then again, it never claimed to be. The interface is straightforward with self-explanatory icons placed across a basic toolbar inside the main editing window. It does have all the basic editing tools within easy reach and allows you to apply some nifty effects without any specialized knowledge.
PhotoPad Image Editor does not have a massive amount of features that are found in most professional image tools, and even though it is a fairly simple image processor, it does take up a moderate amount of your system resources.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.07 of PhotoPad Image Editor. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.