Paint Shop Pro 11.11
Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 has everything you need to create stunning photos. The integrated Learning Center and a selection of one-click photo-fixing tools make it easy to correct common photo flaws such as red eye, color and sharpness. Unique makeover tools let you whiten teeth, remove blemishes and paint on a tan, so you can make everyone look their best before printing or posting photos online.
As your skills and confidence grow, you can harness the power of professional-quality features such as HDR Photo Merge, Histogram, Curves and Levels Adjustment tools to make precision edits. You can even get creative with artistic effects and filters to turn your favorite photos into fun projects to share with family and friends.
- Import pictures from your camera automatically
- Instantly fix common problems such as red eye, color and sharpness
- Add special effects to photos, text and projects with a few simple clicks
- Use advanced editing tools to fine-tune images on your own
- Print, email and share photos
Product Improvements for Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo 11.11
- The display of EXIF information has been improved.
- The Organizer has been improved, as follows:
---- If you edit a saved search, your original search is not overwritten; you can press the Save button to record your changes.
---- Captions and star ratings are supported for video clips as well as for photos.
---- You can easily select multiple images in the Organizer by dragging.
---- Performance has been enhanced for thumbnail creation and display.
---- The Organizer displays the number of photos shown as well as the total number of cataloged photos.
---- The Organizer opens to the folder that was last viewed, rather than to All Photos.
---- By default, images in the Organizer are sorted chronologically by date taken.
---- Tags can be added to movie files.
---- Performance of the Organizer has been improved.
- The print quality of contact sheets has been improved.
- Depth of Field now works correctly on 16-bit-per-pixel images.
- Dragging a file from the Organizer onto an existing document adds the file as a new layer.
- In Korean, the input method editor (IME) no longer switches to English.
- Using the Close All Files dialog box no longer causes the application to crash.
- Guides no longer reappear after you turn them off.
- Quick Review has been improved, as follows:
---- Captions are viewable in Quick Review mode.
---- When using Quick Review, you can delete the last item viewed.
---- All file types are supported when you e-mail a Snapfire Show in Quick Review mode. All files that can be viewed in Quick Review can also be e-mailed.
---- Quick Review settings remain active across sessions.
---- The Share As E-mail option opens an e-mail message with a blank space above the graphic.
- The context menu items on the History Palette have been restored.
- Thumbnails no longer become mismatched with the image files after you edit the images with other programs.
- While the application is being launched, it no longer appears to hang when the message "Updating Cache Settings" appears.
- Improvements have been made to simplify the Join icons when you work with the Pen tool or vector objects.
- IPTC information is displayed correctly for images in camera raw formats.
- EXIF data is preserved when images are duplicated (by using either Window > Duplicate or Shift + D).
- Performance improvements have been made throughout the application.
- Quality improvements have been made to images imported in camera raw formats.
- Images in 16-bit-per-pixel mode are saved correctly in format.
- The batch process can be used to convert camera raw files.
- The batch process works correctly for files selected in the Organizer or Photo Tray.
- The Depth of Field "area of focus" selection is retained between uses.
- When the Straighten or Perspective Correction tool is used on an image, the image is automatically cropped when the Crop Image option is selected.
- New match modes have been added to the Magic Wand and Flood Fill tools. The supported match modes are described in the following table.
- Transparency issue related to copying and pasting files with transparency to Animation Shop has been corrected.
- Saving transparency with .png optimizer has been corrected.