The Multi-Channel Sound Recording System (MCRS) from Abyssmedia, has been designed for automatically recording audio information from multiple sources simultaneously.
This sound recording software can record up to 32 channels and compress records for archiving. It has a Voice Activation Mode and the advanced audio compression allows you to save free space on your hard drive.
Key Features include:
- Built-in recording scheduler.
- Record up to 32 audio channels simultaneously on a single PC.
- Voice activated recording (VOX).
- Advanced audio compression to reduce file size.
- Save recordings as standard WAV or MP3 files.
- Password protection from unauthorized access.
- Breaks recording into easily manageable files by user choise.
- Align recording time with time of day.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
- Optimized for newest Intel Core and AMD Athlon/Phenom x2 and x4 CPUs.
The app can be used for Conference recordings, Telephone line monitoring, Radio station logging and other specialized applications such as these.
Although the interface is fairly dated, the program itself is quite useful. The configurable options and the list of possible applications, make MCRS something worth checking out.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 18.104.22.168 of MCRS. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.