Manage Engine Free Windows Admin Tools 4.0.2
Manage Engine Free Windows Admin Tools contain a set of 14 enhanced tools which is essential for every windows administrator to perform day-to-day desktop management operations.
Key Features include:
- Wake on LAN Tool: It allows the administrators to boot multiple computers simultaneously.
- GPO Update Tool: This helps the Administrators to perform a GPO Update on-demand on multiple domain computers simultaneously.
- Shutdown / Restart Tool: It shutdowns or restarts the computers of a Windows Domain.
- Software Inventory Tool: This retrieves the details of the software installed on the computers of a Windows Domain.
- Join/Unjoin Computer Tool: Utility to move a computer from one domain to another or from a domain to a workgroup or from a workgroup to a domain.
- Remote Task Manager Tool: Utility to view the processes running on a remote computer along with its details like Process ID, Memory Usage, Session ID, Priority, etc.
- Currently Logged On User: Utility to retrieve the details of the users logged on to a remote computer.
- Hard Disk Space Monitor: Utility to retrieve the information about the Hard Disk like Partition/Drives, Volume Name, Total Size, Free Space, and File System.
- Remote Command Prompt Tool: Free tool to open a command prompt of a remote computer and execute a command.
- Local Users/Group tool: Tool to get the information about local users and groups on the remote computers.
- Network Share browser tool: Tool to get the information about the files, folders and Active Sessions of the shares on a remote computer.
- Laptop Battery Power monitor: Tool to monitor the battery power of the portable computers in the network periodically and alert by playing a sound when the power falls below a specified percentage.
- System Inventory Tool: Tool to fetch inventory information of a remote computer.
- Remote Device Manager: Tool to manage devices connected to a remote computer.
With these free Windows admin tools, an IT Administrator is able to cover day to day desktop management routines from a single console. The ability to automate regular desktop management routines, such as managing IT assets and software licenses, and monitoring Memory ID’s etc remotely, is a huge time saver.
Overall, the Manage Engine Free Windows Admin Tools are a comprehensive array of apps that can help out system admins in general maintenance and upkeep of servers and PCs.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.0.2 of Manage Engine Free Windows Admin Tools. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.