DWG FastView 64-Bit 2.5
With an intuitive interface, DWG FastView is easy to use, even if you do not have relevant technical skills. The app lets you drag and drop items over the main interface, and open multiple drawings simultaneously.
Key Features include:
- Compatible with AutoCAD R2.5-R2017 DWG/DXF formats.
- Rapid file opening for DWG files, especially for larger files.
- Export to image formats such as BMP, JPG, and PNG.
- Layer control: turn on/off, freezing, locking or unlocking.
- Traditional zooming and panning tools, and an innovative magnifier tool.
- C++ API.
- Added Settings option.
- Enhanced print preview performance.
- Optimized Startup page display.
DWG FastView allows you to view 3D models and 2D vector objects, meshes, surfaces, object information and attached drawing references. It comes with various tools that allow you to view and share your CAD, such as layer control, object display, and export and plotting functions.
Overall, this free CAD viewer is a well built app that is relatively lightweight, and it consumes hardly any system resources. The interface has been designed for users of all levels of expertise and the functionality is quite flexible.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.5 of DWG FastView 64-Bit. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.