Code Compare is a powerful tool that has been designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. The application contains folder synchronization and customization options.
Code Compare can be integrated with all popular source control systems: TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial and Perforce.
The application is shipped both as a standalone file tool and a Visual Studio extension.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Two-way text comparison and merge.
- Folder comparison and merge.
- Visual Studio integration .
- Windows Explorer integration.
- Command line interface and VCS integration.
- Text editor with search and bookmarks.
- Use Intellisense while comparing code.
- vSyntax highlighting for multiple languages.
- Show changes within compared code lines .
- Unicode support.
- Command line support.