BurnAware Free 11.2
BurnAware is an easy-to-use burning application that allows you to create discs using different types of files, such as archives, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
You can also create bootable or multisession discs, high-quality Audio CDs and Video DVDs, make and burn ISO images, copy and backup discs, extract audio tracks, erase and verify data and even recover data from multi-session or unreadable discs.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
- Make standard or boot disc images.
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
- Erase or format rewritable discs & Check discs for read errors.
- Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs.
- Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously.
BurnAware also offers you many advanced options like BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification and direct copying.
Option to load PLS playlist using command-line.
Improved Hi-Res audio track conversion in Audio CD compilation.
Improved 64-bit version of shell context menu.
Improved disc copying tool (ISO/BIN verification and log).
Resolved problem with incorrect encoding in translations.
Fixed bug with converting audio tracks with 44.1 kHz and 24/32 bits.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.