Attribute Changer 9.10 Beta 2
Returning home with a lot of freshly taken photos and noticing that the camera's clock was set to a wrong date or time? No problem. Use Attribute Changer to manage your files' attributes at once with just a few clicks.
Attribute Changer modifies file dates and timestamps as well as the read-only, system and hidden status flags.
- Right-click add-on for Windows Explorer
- Change standard Windows attributes (read-only, system, hidden, etc.)
- Modify date and time stamps (Created, Modified, Accessed)
- Modify photo date and time stamps (EXIF information)
- Synchronize date and time stamps
- Partial date and time stamp updates
- Relative date and time adjustments
- Randomize date and time stamps
- Filters to exclude files and folders
- Realtime reporting (simple and detailed)
- Simulation mode
- Complete user manual with tutorials
Fixes and enhancements :
New : Shell extension now developed in Lazarus/FreePascal.
New : ‘Paste Attributes’ button action now includes ‘Change name’ listbox.
Update : Fixed an issue with Non-Western filenames.
Update : Fixed an issue with 24/12H formatting.
Update : Log export now autogenerates filenames with date and time stamp.