Aiseesoft Video Enhancer comes with three powerful tools, in order to enhance and edit your video files in order to make them as crisp-looking as possible. You can choose from upscaling resolution, optimizing brightness and contrast and removing video noise, or you can choose all three.
Key Features include:
- After effects video stabilization: Fix shaky video issues and stabilize them with the stabilisation tool.
- Rotate & flip: Aiseesoft Video Enhancer has a convenient function to rotate videos.
- Cut and Merge: Cut a video to get a certain video clip or merge several video clips into one.
- Adjust video's brightness/contrast/saturation/hue/volume: Adjust the output video's brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and volume until it meets your satisfaction.
- Crop Video: Crop the video to get rid of the black edges so that it will suit your screen.
- Add Watermark: Add a text or image watermark to your video to make it special.
Using Aiseesoft Video Enhancer is very easy. To add videos simply import them via the Add Files button on the main interface. Next select your enhancement options. There are three options to choose from to enhance videos. You can upscale the resolution, optimize brightness and contrast and remove video noise. Finally, click the Convert button in order to begin the enhancement process.
Overall, Aiseesoft Video Enhancer has some really good features and can be very useful, particularly if you have old, grainy looking video that needs cleaning up. The interface is simply laid out and is easy to navigate.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 9.2.18 of Aiseesoft Video Enhancer. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.