What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0d.
* Enabled TLS extensions in OpenSSL, what resolves problems with some FTP servers.
* Change: Compare directories command uses Shift+F2 shortcut instead of Ctrl+C.
* Added support for dragging files from WinRAR.
* Default ascii file mask extended with *.js.
* SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY.
* Bug fix: Check for application updates was not working.
* Bug fix: Error response to SFTP initialization request was sometimes parsed incorrectly.
* Bug fix: It was not possible to skip errors during some operations.
* Bug fix: Home directory was incorrect after reconnect with FTP protocol.
* Bug fix: It was sometimes not possible to initiate file renaming.