WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2n.
Translations added: Korean; and updated: Bahasa Indonesia, Finnish and Spanish.
Bug fix: Official extension Generate HTTP URL cannot copy multiple URLs to clipboard.
Bug fix: Parent directory icon broken on 250% scaling and higher.
Bug fix: Resizing of Synchronization checklist window does not stop when mouse button is released.
Bug fix: It was not possible to answer prompts with non-ascii answers in winscp.com.
Bug fix: Failure when starting with window position configuration, saved on lower DPI, that does not fit anymore on lower resolution caused by higher DPI.
Bug fix: Failure when changing remote working directory using directory tree.
Bug fix: XML log and .NET assembly API does not use an absolute path for source of SCP download.
Bug fix: WinSCP .NET assembly hangs when the XML log cannot be parsed.
Bug fix: WinSCP .NET assembly cannot work with files containing control characters.
Bug fix: Failure when coping local custom command that works with remote files to clipboard.
Bug fix: Failure when using Ctrl+Tab keyboard shortcut with no session opened.
Bug fix: When parsing MLSD listing, file name was incorrectly tried to be interpreted against various rare path syntaxes, leading to wrong name being displayed.