FileZilla 64-bit 3.31.0 RC1
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
Allow trusting all subject alternative names (SAN) in a certificate if the current hostname matches the certificate.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
OS X: Fix file lists becoming inresponsive when a file rename edit box is discarded by clicking to the right of the last column in the file list.
Fix rare crash during directory removal.
Fix rare crash in the transfer queue.