TeamSpeak Client 64-bit 3.0.0 Beta 35
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the client.
- Automatically removing "mailto" when copying an email address
- Fixed appscanner no longer crashes the client when apps.ini is broken
- Fixed bbCode autotagging issues when text contains bbCode-tag
- Fixed avatar could be set on wrong tab
- beta34 skipped
- Adjusted tab focus behaviour of client main window for easier keyboard navigation using a screenreader.
- Added Shift-Enter keyboard shortcut to focus the chat input line.