TeamSpeak Client 64-bit 3.0.0
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* Increased plugin API version to 13
* Multiple improvements to Voice Latency (= the time it takes before what you say is heard by others). Among these also a tweak to the Voice Activity Detection which makes VAD slightly less accurate but removes 20ms of latency. The old VAD behavior is still available as "Legacy Voice Activation Detection" in capture settings.
* Added "connectbookmark=<bookmarkUuid>" commandline parameter.
* Changed the custom nickname character limit (no whitespaces), minimum 1 and maximum 30 characters.
* Added getServerVersion, isWhispering and isReceivingWhisper to plugin API.
* Added getAvatar and onAvatarUpdated to plugin API. See test plugin for usage.
* Added that Push-To-Talk delay also affects Push-To-Whisper and whisper reply.
* Showing a notice if a bookmark has "unresolved" properties to remind about who is using the defaults temporarily.
* The keyboard-search in servertree has been improved. Holding down SHIFT while typing a character to search backwards. Custom nickname has priority.
* Many new commands added to clientquery interface
* If a timeout occurs while enumerating direct input devices, a dialog shows which devices have been found so far. It might will help find the problem.
* SPECIAL_3D_TEST and SPECIAL_SOUND_TEST are always attempted to play from default soundpack, even when "no sounds" is configured.
* Fixed bug that could lead to corrupted sound being played back when the latency factor slider was set to values > 1.
* Fixed when switching to playback profile with a slash in its name a new profile was created.
* Fixed whisper list hotkeys, individual use of "on key down/release".
* Fixed that servernames in subscriptions dialog will be updated.
* Fixed downloads when target dir is not writable (e.g. CD, DVD etc).
* Fixed HotKey Run Plugin commands with length above 1024 will be truncated.