Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 104
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The application crashed if a backup file marked as hidden was overwritten.
- The event dialog sometimes remained open permanently if "Keep editor open until writing succeeds" was enabled.
- "Show no icons" hid also the today marker.
- Restoring didn't change the settings to the original values properly.
- Week number support for vertical and horizontal calendar layouts was removed by mistake.
- Added better controls for the variables in the skin settings.
- Added an advanced setting to define the first and last shown hours in the day and week views.
- Dragging the schedule items can be cancelled with esc key.
- The event text wasn't shown in day and week views if the event started outside the visible area.
- Added reverse option for the to do list sorting.
- Added support for multiple alarms for the native iCalendar format and Google Calendar.
- Deleting event with visible alarm from the Manager left an empty alarm window visible.