Rainlendar 2.11 Beta 121
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Added support for CalDAV.
- Updated the icons in the options dialog.
- Changed the numeric edit controls to spin controls in the event and task editors.
- Added large version of the calendar window to the Shadow4 skin.
- New Google tasks were not updated correctly to the offline copy which created duplicates.
- Changing the value of "Show tray status icons" could not be done.
- Skin settings were not saved correctly if there were multiple instances of the same window active.
- Skin details show also the version history for the skin.
- Added event handlers for enabling/disabling calendars and refresh & quit Rainlendar.
- Updated to wxWidgets 2.9.4.