Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 108
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Smartly hidden windows got broken in the previous build and didn't appear anymore.
- Setting the standard tooltips for the window brought it to front on redraw. This mainly affected the to do list window.
- Alarm didn't make the timezone adjustment for all day events so they could be shown for incorrect day.
- Restoring the settings from a backup file on startup didn't actually use the backed up settings.
- Set predefined polling values for Google Calendar and Remember the Milk so that the server doesn't get flooded if you poll it too often.
- New events were written to the offline copy too late which could cause event and task duplication.
- Added "subtaskindent" for xml format skins which defines the indent for sub tasks.
- The last read time is adjusted to match the server's if your local time is in the future so that polling for changes doesn't miss anything.