Rainlendar 2.14 Beta 152
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
Relative snooze values did not work in the alarm.
The startup executable path is not changed unless the file doesn't exist anymore.
Boolean variables for windows are shown in the context menu.
Improvements for high DPI screens.
Calendars are reloaded on if modified when the options are applied.
The task position is stored as meta tag for Toodledo.
Calendar selection is cleared for read only events and tasks.
Removed dependency to libpng12.