Q-Dir is a great little utility that makes managing your files and folders an easy affair, by allowing you to have more control over your hard disks, network folders, USB-drives, and other storage devices.
Q-Dir Key Features include:
- Favorites: Quick access to most often used folders.
- Drag and Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views.
- Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other apps, such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system - folders, shortcuts.
- Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, and thumbnail.
- Export: Export files to .XLS, .CSV, .TXT, and .HTML.
- Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: Enlarge anything on the screen.
- Color Filter: Configure different colors for different item types.
- File-Filter: Quick and easy item filtering.
- Quick-Links: Provides rapid folder access.
- Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu.
- Multi-INI: Several .INI files for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: Simple and quadruple views.
The Q-Dir file manager allows you to view four-panes-in-one. This display is great for managing files and folders in a more efficient manner than with a standard explorer view. It is lightweight, easy to use and it does not have to be installed, as it can be executed directly from a USB drive.
Supported operating systems include: Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 98.
Bug Fix: Q-Dir blank List View on Windows 10 / 8.1.