ALLPlayer is one of the most popular programs for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Intelligent subtitles - the program checks the length of the subtitles and sets the time duration.
- Subtitles editor.
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
# Fixes and improvements:
- The ability to play videos from YouTube and other tube via the "Open-> Open URL"
- Orderly and removed some unnecessary options pop-up menu, now what is the Audio Audio menu, and what the video in the Video menu (ie, for example, audio is output audio equalizer, visualization ...)
- Improved support for VOD (video online)
- Improved support for Radio
- Enhanced playback of Audio CDs
- Improved scrolling
- Improved support for IVONA Reader
- Revised hang ALLPlayer at reducing / enlarging the movie window
- Improved off the computer after the film
- Improved start the next part of the movie / TV series
- Fixed occasional crashes when its off ALLPlayer