Dukto for Mac is a really useful little app that enables file transfers from one computer or other device to another, without having to worry about users, permissions, operating systems, protocols, clients, and servers.
Key features include:
- Simple UI.
- Zero configuration.
- High speed file transfer.
- Multi files and folders transfer.
- Transfers log.
- Clients auto-discovery.
- No server or internet connection needed.
- Full Unicode support.
- Open received files directly from the app.
- Send and receive text snippets (eg. useful for sending URLs).
- Show your IP addresses on the IP connection page.
- Multi-OS native support.
Dukto for Mac is easy to use. Simply start the app on both computers and transfer files and folders by dragging them into its window. That’s it! Dukto for Mac has zero configuration as the clients are auto discoverable once Dukto for Mac is installed.
Overall, Dukto for Mac is a simple multi-platform file transfer app that has been specifically designed for LAN users. It supports sending text, files or folders and has a simple user interface which can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise.