CmapTools for Mac allows users to construct, navigate, share and edit knowledge models that are represented as concept maps. The advantage of CmapTools for Mac is that you can build and share concept maps, with many customizable options, with numerous people accross the globe; you don't have to just be on the same local network.
Key features include:
- Construct Cmaps on your Mac locally.
- Share Cmaps anywhere on the Internet.
- Link Cmaps to other Cmaps.
- Automatically create web pages of Cmaps.
- Edit Cmaps synchronously with other users'.
- Search the web for relevant data for your concept map.
Concept maps are a really good way to organize projects and distribute tasks with colourful explanatory charts. The app helps you to design any type of relational charts, concept maps and other diagrams. CmapTools for Mac is really easy to use; Click on the screen to create a new element and right-click on it to customize its appearance. That's it!
You can export CmapTools for Mac charts to a variety of different formats such as XML, PDF and HTML.