Cisdem ContactsMate (formally ContactManager) is a great way to manage your contacts on your Mac. Cisdem ContactsMate is a Address Book alternative that utilizes OS X’s built-in Contacts database.
Key Features include:
- Contact Management: With Cisdem ContactsMate you can still sync with OS X Contacts supported services such as iCloud and Google Contacts. Any data that is entered into ContactsMate will also sync in Mac Contacts.
- Intuitive User Interface: The redesigned interface gives you the whole picture of the selected Contact details with all related information at first glance.
- Add, Enrich, Find and Update Contacts: Cisdem ContactsMate let you edit contacts with new data, such as multiple addresses, numbers or emails. You can also paste in images or screenshots.
- Custom Groups: You can now organize your contacts into custom groups.
- Export to CSV, Excel, vCard: Export the whole or parts of your contacts to local files in different formats, including CSV, vCard, Excel, TXT, Docx, HTML, Numbers and Pages.
- Back up Your Contacts: Have peace of mind knowing that your contact list is backed up and easily recoverable.
Cisdem ContactsMate has now added some new functionality to the previous app. It now has the ability to create group contacts and batch fix any contact errors you may come across.
Overall, Cisdem ContactsMate is a useful contacts management app. It has a neat, clean user interface that is powerful, yet easy to navigate. With enhanced functionality and error fixing tools, Cisdem ContactsMate is a good alternative to Mac OS X’s native contact manager.