Norton WiFi Privacy
Norton WiFi Privacy allows you to take charge of your privacy and gives you more powerful public Wi-Fi security. With Norton WiFi Privacy you can secure private information such as your passwords, bank account details and credit card numbers when using public Wi-Fi on your PC, Mac or mobile device.
Key Features include:
- Protect the data you send and receive when using public Wi-Fi.
- Provides bank-grade encryption to protect you on public Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Browse the Web anonymously to protect your privacy.
The app uses a secure VPN to ensure your data is kept from prying eyes. A VPN (virtual private network) gives you online privacy by creating a private network from a public Internet connection. When you use Norton WiFi Privacy, the sensitive data, which you send and receive from your device, such as passwords and credit card information is encrypted and converted into an unreadable form until it reaches the intended destination.
Protect your information on public Wi-Fi.
Although public Wi-Fi is very convenient, it is, unfortunately, never safe. When you send data over the Web when using an unsecured Wi-Fi hotspot it can expose sensitive information such as passwords, photos and credit card details to hackers and identity thieves. Norton WiFi Privacy is able to encrypt this information so that you can use your Mac, PC, smartphone or tablet on any public Wi-Fi hotspot without having to worry about your personal data being revealed.
Keep your public Wi-Fi private
Norton WiFi Privacy keeps your online identity and activity anonymous, no matter where you use the Web. You no longer have to be worried about cybercriminals stealing your passwords or corporations tracking your online activity. Norton WiFi Privacy is a no-log VPN, which encrypts your personal information and does not track or store your online activity or location.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows OS:
- Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 (all versions) / 7 / Vista.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions).
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions).
- Mac OS:
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X.
- Android OS:
- Android OS 4.0.3 or later.
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS.