iStat Menus 5.11
iStat Menus is a system monitor that you can control directly from the menubar. This latest version of the application sports a new and fresh design that is modelled for Yosemite.
The application has clean, crisp and clear menubar icons and dropdown menus. iStat Menus gives you information on your system temperature, system fans and Bluetooth.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- CPU: You can monitor CPU usage. Multiple core support with 7 display modes.
- Memory: Monitor Memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks: Monitor Disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks.
- Temp: Monitor the Temperature of your system. 2 display modes, with the ability to hide sensors.
Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later
- support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- support for 2015 15-inch MacBook Pro.
- ability to hide disk activity graphs for individual drives.
- options to use bold text for all dual line menubar text modes (Yosemite and newer only).
- history graphs for S.M.A.R.T. hard drive sensors.
- network monitoring.
- S.M.A.R.T. monitoring.
- calendar event display by filtering out disabled calendars from Calendar.app.
- an issue with some history graphs being blank.
- some display issues when using “Increase Contrast” accessibility option.
- some issues with VPN connections.
* Removed declined events from Time dropdown.