What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
- The message box after import and export caused a hang on Mac. Fixed.
- The check for update in about dialog worked only if the update check was enabled from the settings. Fixed.
- Added advanced option to show the time for the tasks when the list is sorted by due or start date.
- Dismissing weekly recurring event's alarm could cause a hang. Fixed.
- Added an API function to check if a calendar is enabled or not.
- Dismissing alarm when the task was set completed didn't work. Fixed.
- The included/excluded categories are now shown with localized texts.
- Multiline texts which didn't have enough space to draw the ellipsis were drawn incorrectly.
- The schedule scroll position is now remembered also if the calendar is refreshed.
- Removed warning from the log when xml comments were used in the file.
- Backups were written to the incorrect folder if the location of the config file was defined in the command line. Fixed.
- Aero peek doesn't hide the edit controls anymore.
- Calculating the last alarm for Outlook events could cause an infinite loop. Fixed.
- Changes in the RTM tasks are now handled better when polling the server.