Rainlendar 2.11 Beta 124
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
* New completely rewritten manager dialog.
* Fonts in skins didn't work on Windows.
* The skin comment can contain newlines ("\n")
* Added the name of the translator to the about dialog.
* The submenus can be again wrapped inside a table for Rainlendar_ShowMenu() so that their position can be defined.
* Fixed division by zero error if the all day event area height was set to 0.
* Removed hard dependency to the appindicator library on Linux.
* Re-enabled the description field for Remember the Milk tasks.