PeerBlock lets you control who your computer "talks to" on the Internet. By selecting appropriate lists of "known bad" computers, you can block communication with advertising or spyware oriented servers, computers monitoring your p2p activities, computers which have been "hacked", even entire countries!
They can't get in to your computer, and your computer won't try to send them anything either.
And best of all, it's free!
PeerBlock is a continuation of PeerGuardian.
- Port Allow List
- First-run Update Message
- Better Weekly List-Updating
- I-Blocklist Subscription Settings
- Separate Settings Tabs
- Improved List-Update Error Handling
- Improved List-update Error Window
- Updated Error Windows
- (Re)Load Previously Downloaded Lists
- Removal of Windows 2000 Support