Norton 360 18.104.22.168
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
# Changes and fixes
- Resolved issue where Norton Autofix appears after patch installation, showing that one item has been fixed
- Fixed a few UI issues for the uninstall pages
- Corrected an issue with Online Vault where customers who logged into Norton Account during install had their passwords automatically autofilled before they explicitly indicated via the Norton Toolbar that they wished to use the linked Online Vault
- Fixed issues where ccsvchst.exe does not properly shutdown
- Resolved a blue screen error that occured when both Norton and Nero products were installed
- Corrected an issue where customers saw programs being uninstalled when installing their Norton product
- Fixed an issue where AutoProtect, Sonar, & AntiSpyware getting turned off, and Fix Now was unable to resolve it
- Resolved a subscription issue where ‘License Expired’ is shown, despite having remaining subscription time
- Corrected problems where 2 AntiSpam listings appeared in Task Manager, and AntiSpam consumes almost 100% CPU
- Fixed issues logging into Norton Account to access Online Storage.
- Fixed issues AP, Sonar, & AntiSpyware getting turned off and Fix Now unable to resolve it.
- Corrected Norton Safe Web spelling mistake "Satistics".
- Fixed an issue where header rows in lists (eg. Security History, Program Control) would move when scrolling through list.
- Corrected some instances were ccSvcHst.exe may crash or hang under Windows XP.
- Re-added missing Calendar in the Custom Scan and Backup Scheduling User Interfaces.
- Corrected an issue where you would have to sign-in to your Norton Account multiple times to configure Online Backup.
- Corrected display issue with Security Status Tile on Mail User Interface.
- Fixed an instance where multiple Download Insight notifications would display constantly.
- Installation now displays proper Incompatibility Alert when attempting to install on Windows Vista SP0 (Service Pack 1 and above required).
- Corrected a compatibility issue with CCLeaner's Registry Scan.
- Corrected an issue that caused a delay in loading the Norton Tray Icon.
- General enhancements around Windows 8 compatibility.
- Overall Product Performance Improvements.
- Performance enhancements for Norton Identity Safe.
- Enhanced Rebootless Patching feature (Rebootless Patching not supported on Windows XP or Vista)