What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* Deleted the LowMemoryUsage() setting. The program no longer caches the full paths of regular files. but still caches directories.
* Added a new defragmentation algorithm, the old algorithm is now available as Defragment(Fast).
* The list of fragmented files in the logfile will now show the count of wrap-around fragments, instead of the count of fragments.
* Fixed a bug that would cause the "MyDefrag.debuglog" file to be created even if the "-d 0" commandline parameters was specified.
* Added the SortByNewestDate() fileaction.
* Fixed a bug that prevented MyDefrag from processing files that were encrypted by another userid than the userid that was running MyDefrag.
* Fixed a bug in the AddGap() fileaction. It created gaps that were too big.
* Added the IgnoreWrapAroundFragmentation setting.
* Gaps are now also skipped by the wrap-around fragmentation analyzer.
* Added the FastFill(WithShuffling) option.
* Added some code to protect against circular folders.
* Made some changes in how the screensaver will stop in various circumstances.
* Changed the way that the !RunTime! macro is calculated.
* Fixed a bug that could cause an infinite loop on very full harddisks when trying to move files out of the way (vacate).
* Enlarged the width of short numbers from 7 to 11 characters.