LibreOffice 4.2.0 RC 3
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* Bugs fixed:
- avoid crashing mdworker: Don't use uninitialized variable [Tor Lillqvist]
- sw: fix painting of tab fill characters in small caps text [Michael Stahl]
- check visible range during scrolling, and re-paint if necessary.
- startcenter: remove thumbnail selection when focus is moved away
- startcenter: Re-introduce the 'Tools' -> 'Customize...' menu
- correctly split grouped formulas and regroup
- vcl: do not enable A11y in Win32 message handler
- startcenter: make all helpid point to startcenter's main help page
- drawinglayer: fix PDF export of lossless picture
- send proper ACTIVE_DESCENDANT_CHANGED events
- sw: fix infinite loop in SwTxtAttr::RstTxtAttr
- buffer jump matrix' result matrix blocks
- startcenter: display more userfriendly file urls in tooltips
- sw: fix Index/TOC Assign Styles dialog
- fix invalid access in SwFntObj::DrawText()
- sw: un-break index entries that contain text separators
- fix Registered Database single tab dialog
- writer does not show a docx-document with nested table correctly
- let SdXImpressDocument handle css.drawing.* requests directly
- do not attempt to resolve an empty locale
- compile statistics templates using English grammar
- fix bogus mass-conversion equalsAsciiL -> startsWith
- don't adjust formula tokens on non-top shared formula cells.
- sw: fix Find of words containing soft-hyphen
- partially revert 3998d1abb291
- non-standard behaviour for Function Mid
- do not apply format twice to string
- [From Symphony]Cell text direction changed after saved as doc file
- Add sidebar feature