Flash Player (Non-IE) 188.8.131.52
Adobe Flash Player is the choice of both individuals and organizations when it comes to a highly powerful and extremely adaptable multiplatform client runtime. Flash has many new features and continues to be the ubiquitous Web standard; this software is included with all major Web browsers.
Adobe Flash Player supports several data formats including AMF, SWF, XML and JSON. The multimedia formats which are supported by Flash Player include MP3, FLV, JPEG, GIF, PNG and RTMP. The other features which are supported include accelerated graphics rendering, multithread video decoding and webcam support for StageVideo. Adobe Flash Player also enables greater privacy controls, utilizing protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS).
Top new features include:
- High-quality, Low bandwidth video with advanced compression technology and multi-threaded video decoding.
- Crisp artistic text, utilising an advanced text rendering engine.
- Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering.
- Engaging Flash video, content and applications with full screen mode.
- Real-time dynamic effects consisting of numerous filters for Bevel, Glow, DropShadow, Blur, Displacement Map, Color Matrix, Convolution, Gradient Glow and Gradient Bevel.
- Blend modes, stroke enhancement and radial gradient.
The versatility of Adobe Flash player is second to none, with animations that can incorporate both text and vector graphics. These animations typically do not take up large amounts of disk space and the contents of Flash animations can also be compressed to reduce their file sizes further.
This product is available across all major operating systems, tablets, smart phones and browsers. Adobe Flash Player runtime allows you to potentially reach over 1.3 billion devices across the Web. Adobe Flash Player delivers high quality digital content through a powerhouse package.
Adobe Systems Inc. restricts hosting of their product installation files. You will be redirected to the official Adobe download page.