Attribute Changer 8.70
Returning home with a lot of freshly taken photos and noticing that the camera's clock was set to a wrong date or time? No problem. Use Attribute Changer to manage your files' attributes at once with just a few clicks.
Attribute Changer modifies file dates and timestamps as well as the read-only, system and hidden status flags.
- Right-click add-on for Windows Explorer
- Change standard Windows attributes (read-only, system, hidden, etc.)
- Modify date and time stamps (Created, Modified, Accessed)
- Modify photo date and time stamps (EXIF information)
- Synchronize date and time stamps
- Partial date and time stamp updates
- Relative date and time adjustments
- Randomize date and time stamps
- Filters to exclude files and folders
- Realtime reporting (simple and detailed)
- Simulation mode
- Complete user manual with tutorials
Update : Fixed issue with Apply button triggering Reporting tab to appear when ‘Always display Processing Report’ setting is unchecked.
Update : Updated user guide.
New : Make use of masks for Offset modifications on date and time.
New : Make use of masks for Randomization on date and time.