YACReader for Mac 9.0.0
If you love comics then YACReader for Mac is right up your alley! It is a great app that lets you browse your comic collections using beautiful, customizable, smooth "comic flow" transitions.
Key Features include:
- File Support: YACReader for Mac support a wide variety of comic files and image types. rar, zip, cbr, cbz, tar, pdf, 7z and cb7, jpeg, gif, png, tiff and bmp.
- Configurable: Image rotation, double page mode, full size view, fullscreen mode, customizable background color, custom page fitting mode, bookmarks, resume reading, eye candy 'go to' and more.
- Image Adjustments: Bring to live your old comics with the image adjustments available in the reading mode. Use the brightness, contrast and gamma sliders and enjoy the new vibrant colors.
- Progress Tracking: YACReaderLibrary organizes your comics and keeps tracking of your reading progress and your collections' status.
- Tags(Comic Vine): Download your comics' information from Comic Vine. Title, number, volume, authors and more.
- Search: Find your comics quickly using the built-in search engine. No matter how big is your collection, YACReaderLibrary will find anything instantly.
Overall, YACReader for Mac is really useful to transform a tangible collection of comics to a virtual one. It is easy to use, relatively lightweight and it has a mobile app companion as well. If you want to read your collection on the fly, then YACReader for Mac is a good app to beautifully organize your comics.
New comics view in addition to flow and grid views: comic information view.
New side view for showing current comic info in the grid view.
Fixes and improvements:
Improved the look and feel of the grid view.
Fixed Comic Vine integration (using the new https end point).
Usability fixes to Comic View scraper.
Fixed UI update when clients update comics status.
Fixed YACReader not found in macos.
New server setting for disabling covers on folders in the client's remote browser (iOS), this is a workaround to fix a performance issue in large libraries.
Added an option to disable showing the go to flow on mouse over.
New "Quick Navigation Mode" for the go to flow feature, full-wide + a scroll bar, it can be enabled in the settings dialog. (thanks to Yuu Mousou).
Zig-zag autoscroll reading mode, please see the reading section in the shortcuts dialog for enabling this, by default there are no keys assigned to the scrolling actions (thanks to Daisuke Cato).
Menu bar added for YACReader in macos (thanks to Daisuke Cato).
"Go to flow" is now manga aware (thanks to Daisuke Cato).
Added "Open recent" menu entry.
Fixed issues experienced when opening new comics too fast.
YACReaderLibraryServer (headless version of YACReaderLibrary):
Added a systemd service file to run yacreaderlibraryserver on Linux based systems.
Updated Qt to 5.9.1.
Faster (way faster) pdf backend based on pdfium.
unarr is used now for handling compressed files (there are some temporal side effects: f.e. 7z is not supported). YACReader can still be compiled using 7zip as decompresion library. You can find prebuild binaries of YACReader-7zip in the downloads section.
Fixed fullscreen context menus (windows).
New app icons for Windows.
Initial support for Haiku OS.