App Cleaner 6.4
App Cleaner is a simple utility that is able to find and uninstall apps on macOS. With App Cleaner you can remove apps entirely and clear all their service files. You can even find and delete the remnants of service files of previously removed apps.
Key Features include:
- Uninstall apps completely.
- Remove all types of service files.
- Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps.
- Reset application to a first-launch state.
- Clear cache files and free up your disk space with App Cleaner.
- Scan the system and preview installed applications.
- Easy-to-use shortcuts.
- Any file or app quick preview.
- Specific app-associated file formats preview.
- In-app help assistance.
- Show unused applications.
- Skip list option.
With a utility such as App Cleaner you can gain back lost space and speed up Your Mac by deleting apps' that take up valuable real estate on your system.
*This is a Commercial Demo of the app and the ability to remove apps and the remains of apps is a feature of the pro version.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 6.4 of App Cleaner. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.