Bandizip for Mac is an all-in-one Zip Archiver for the Mac platform. It can handle most popular compression formats, including Zip, 7z, and Rar. It is both lightweight and lightning fast, utilizing a rapid Zip algorithm for compression & extraction with fast drag and drop functions, high speed archiving, and multi-core compression.
Key features include:
- All-inclusive compression/decompression/browsing/editing App.
- Supported OS: macOS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra(10.13).
- Extraction for 30+ formats, including: RAR/RAR5/7Z/ZIP.
- ZIP and 7z compression.
- ZIP file modification (add/delete/rename).
- Up to 6 times faster compression than the Finder using multi-core.
- Encrypted archive creation.
- Supports AES256 encryption algorithm.
- Supports compression of 4 GB or more size file.
- Unicode or MBCS filename for ZIP format.
- Multi-volume archive creation of ZIP/7z format.
- Supported formats: 7Z, AES, ALZ, ARJ, BH, BIN, BZ, BZ2, CAB, Compound(MSI), EGG, GZ, IMG, ISO, ISZ, LHA, LZ, LZH, LZMA, PMA, RAR, RAR5, SFX(EXE), TAR, TBZ, TBZ2, TGZ, TLZ, TXZ, UDF, WIM, XPI, XZ, Z, ZIP, ZIPX and ZPAQ.
- Easy view of an archive's file list.
- Extraction of selected files only. Also supports drag & drop.
- Availability of ZIP & RAR format archive comment.
- One-step extraction of TGZ/TBZ formats.
Bandizip for Mac supports ZipCrypto and AES 256 encryption algorithms for higher security. It also has support for split compression to certain sizes, such as 10MB or 700MB. Besides Windows standard split compression formats such as zip, z01, and z02, it securely supports ALZ, EGG (alz, a01, a02, and vol1.egg, vol2.egg, 7Z(7z.001, 7z.002, and RAR (part1.rar).
Bandizip for Mac is lightweight, has stacks of support features and utilizes super quick Zip algorithms for compression and expansion. so, If you need to change your current Zip utility then Bandizip for Mac is a great tool to consider.