- Provision additional servers in minutes without investing in new hardware
- Run Windows, Linux, Solaris and Netware operating systems and applications on the same physical server
- Increase the CPU utilization of a physical server
- Move virtual machines from one physical server to another without re-configuration.
- Capture the entire state of a virtual machine and roll back to that configuration with the click of a button
- Gain centralized management to efficiently provision, monitor and manage IT infrastructure when combined with VMware VirtualCenter
- Choose to access enterprise-class product support
- Easily migrate virtual machines to VMware Infrastructure
- VMware Server 2.0.2 for Windows
- File size:
- 532.13 MB
- Windows 10 64-bit,
- Windows XP,
- Windows Vista 64-bit,
- Windows 8 64-bit,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows XP 64-bit,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7 64-Bit,
- Windows 2000,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 2003
- Date added:
- Saturday, October 31st 2009
- VMware Inc
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.0.2 of VMware Server. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any changelog info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to ourContact pageand let us know.