Total Vectorize is an image to vector converting app. It has been designed to help you convert images of all popular raster formats, including .TIFF, .PNG, .JPEG, and .BMP to .WMF, .EPS or .SVG.
With Total Vectorize it is easy to create .EPS images from scanned files as it supports rasterizing single or multiple images in batches.
Key Features include:
- Supports almost all image formats, including .TIFF, .JPEG, .PNG, .BMP, .ICO.
- Supported output formats include: .WMF, .EPS, .SVG, .PDF.
- Definable compression level.
- Editable background colour.
- Crop, resize, rotate images.
- Built-in preview.
- Batch conversion support.
- Command line support
The app can be run via the GUI or from the command line. It is a stable app that produces great looking vector images. The transparent interface is really easy to navigate and the app has some nice features. Apart from conversion you can crop, rotate and resize your images in batch and you are able to compress metafile data to save space.