MagicISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file creating/editing/extracting tool. It can open, create, edit and extract CD/DVD image files, and it can convert BIN to ISO formats and back. You can use it to make ISO files from DVD/CD-ROM or hard disks, with bootable information included.
MagicISO can also convert any image file format including BIN to the standard ISO format. It can handle images created by CD burning software (Nero Burning ROM, Easy CD Create, and so on) or virtual DVD/CD-ROM driver software (Daemon-tools).
MagicISO has the ability to create ISO image files as well. You can directly add, delete, and rename files or folders in CD image file(s). The program can handle images of up to 10G in size so that users can extract, edit, and open DVD image files with ease.
The free version is limited to creating images less than 300Mb in size.
- Full supports creating/opening/editing/extracting/burning UIF file format which is a compressed/encrypted CD/DVD file format.
- Can directly make UIF image from CD/DVD
- Can mount ISO NRG BIN/CUE MDS/MDF CCD/IMG UIF as virtual CD/DVD.
- Can compress ISO/CUE/NRG/MDS/CCD/CIF image into UIF file format.
- Can create password-protected UIF file format.
- Supports shell integration so that you can create/open/extract/mount CD/DVD image by context-menu of
- Add option to set burning buffer size. (For build 229)
- Add option to enable or disable Shell integration. (For build 229)
- Add option to set temporary directory. (For build 229)
- Add mp3 encoding options. (For build 229)
- Fixed bug on opening mds/mdf file. (For build 229)
- Fixed bug on extracting .dmg file. (For build 229)
- Fixed bug on making UIF image from CD/DVD.
- Fixed bug on opening NRG files.
- Improves on burning CD/DVD image on-the-fly.
- Improves CD/DVD image file processing engine (optimize for speed and space).