Macrium Reflect 5.1.5732
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* Improved restore and cloning speed
- Image restore and cloning functionality has been optimized to increase data throughput.
* Configurable transfer rate unit of measure
- The transfer rate unit of measure is now configurable between bits and bytes per second. Take 'Other Tasks' > 'Edit Defaults' > 'Advanced' > 'Advanced Backup Options' to change
* Installation by Order Reference
- It's now possible to enter your Order Reference and email address instead of license key when installing. If your order is for multiple licenses then the next available license key is installed. Prefix the order reference with 'ORD:' in the license key field.
# Bug fixes:
* Windows PE program error after restore completion
- Some customers experienced a program error after a successful restore in Windows PE. This did not affect the integrity of the restored file system. This has been resolved
* VSS Error with some DELL systems
- Some DELL systems will always assign drive letters 'X' and 'Y' to the DELL system recovery partitions. This could cause VSS snapshot VSS_E_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE failures. This has been resolved
* Windows PE network support
- Network drivers that require files with a '.din' file extension could fail to load. This has been resolved
* Duplicate Disk ID causing wrong disk selection.
- If two disks on the system have the same disk ID, with one off-line, then the wrong disk could be selected for restore. This has been resolved