FreeFileSync for Windows 10.7
FreeFileSync is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization application for Windows. The application also runs on Mac OS X and Linux. FreeFileSync provides you with a clean, easy to use and intuitive interface, which offers numerous features for synchronization purposes.
Key Features Include:
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders.
- Automate sync as a batch job.
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions.
- Use macros for recurring backups.
- Optimal sync sequence prevents disc space bottlenecks.
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks).
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse).
FreeFileSync also supports portable installation onto USB memory sticks or external hard drives.
Resolve ambiguous paths in (S)FTP folder picker.
Fixed path alias check to not rely on volume serial.
Check already existing move target by ID instead of path.
Use native image conversion routines in installer.
Added base folder info for unresolved conflicts message.
Avoid silent failure when setting epoch modTime.
Fixed parsing locale with unexpected format.
Fixed RealTimeSync failing to start FreeFileSync batch.
Exclude failed item paths containing backslash in names.
Fixed RealTimeSync GUI distortion after drag & drop.
Support command arguments and exit code with launcher.
Consider UTF encoding when trimming long temp name during file copy.