FreeFileSync for Windows 10.3
FreeFileSync is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization application for Windows. The application also runs on Mac OS X and Linux. FreeFileSync provides you with a clean, easy to use and intuitive interface, which offers numerous features for synchronization purposes.
Key Features Include:
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders.
- Automate sync as a batch job.
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions.
- Use macros for recurring backups.
- Optimal sync sequence prevents disc space bottlenecks.
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks).
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse).
FreeFileSync also supports portable installation onto USB memory sticks or external hard drives.
New log panel showing details about the last operation.
Show status of last syncs in configuration panel.
Access log files via the configuration panel.
Allow auto-retry and ignore errors during comparison.
Show folder RealTimeSync is waiting on.
New %logfile_path% macro for "on completion".
Show errors and warnings count in log file header.
Fixed crash when resizing panel during comparison.
Fixed folders created hidden when source is root.
Use steady clock while waiting in RealTimeSync.
Fixed folder access error with Google Drive File Stream.
Open global log folder path via options dialog.
Limit global logs by age instead of size.
Deprecated batch-level log files and LastSyncs.log.