FreeFileSync for Windows 10.5
FreeFileSync is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization application for Windows. The application also runs on Mac OS X and Linux. FreeFileSync provides you with a clean, easy to use and intuitive interface, which offers numerous features for synchronization purposes.
Key Features Include:
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders.
- Automate sync as a batch job.
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions.
- Use macros for recurring backups.
- Optimal sync sequence prevents disc space bottlenecks.
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks).
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse).
FreeFileSync also supports portable installation onto USB memory sticks or external hard drives.
New file matching considering Unicode normalization.
User-configurable timeout for FTP and SFTP.
Obsoleted old CHM manual in favor of PDF.
Ignore case sensitivity during filter matching (Linux).
Unicode-normalized, faster case-insensitive grid search.
New button to save current view filter settings as default.
Both slash/backslash can be used in filter expressions.
Improved Unicode case conversion routines.
Keyboard shortcuts for swap sides (F10) and view (F11).
Don't steal focus when closing progress dialog (macOS).
Fixed shutdown crash when accessing destroyed state.
Fixed file grid column order not being preserved.
Fixed manual activation fields being disabled (macOS).
Fixed FTP parsing error due to invalid folder time.
Fixed statistics boxes background distortion (macOS).