FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
Add "Close once" as queue completion action.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
Fixed crash if FileZilla is forced to close, e.g. when the system is shutting down, while there are open dialogs.
If the transfer queue asks for a password and the password dialog is canceled the queue processing is now stopped.
OS X, *nix: Improve detection of invalid character encodings in local filenames.
Fix potential crash expanding directory tree items while changing selections.